"...An excellent resource for PA students" - ADVANCE for Physician Assistants

Google Search!

Custom Search

Related News Feed

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The End Of The Semester

As the end of the semester is drawing near I have many things to look forward to, finals, the start of summer classes, and work. Though mostly what I am looking forward to is completing my last semester before applying to the PA program. I have almost every detail completed except the GRE's and my personal statement, which I will begin working on as soon as this spring's classes are over. The suspense is insane but the excitement to go through the application processes and getting closer to my dream is exhilarating! Oh, and to go back to the other things I am looking forward to, I wasn't being sarcastic, haha. I love my job(s) working with patients even though it can be daunting and exhausting, the reward I get from helping people is worth every dirty job I may have to do. It will also be great to have more time to update this blog! I have been so busy studying that I haven't had too much time to write, but this summer I will definitely have some more time! Though it is Easter, I must hit the books for a bit before leaving to go to my Aunt's house, I will do my best to update again next week! I would really like some feedback on my last post and on what types of posts you'd like to see in the future! I appreciate everyone who reads my blog and I hope you all continue reading!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment